Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Double D - Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Diane is hosting today and the theme is:
 
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
(Red and White optional pop of green)

Here's the inspiration board I have created to help you get started . . 
 The beautifully wrapped snow flake present caught my eye so I decided to 'case' it.  
What do you think??


This was such a quick card to make and I love the outcome!

The die I have used as the main focus is the Impression Obsession 'Large Snowflake' (#DIE093) and each of those layers (including the center one which I popped out) is a SEPARATE snowflake.  I bought this die originally to use the negative space and showcase a winter scene in the background ... love the versatility of this die!  Well worth the purchase!
Impression Obsession - Dies - Large Snowflake

I've used an older Stampin Up snowflake stamp (Winter Post set) and stamped using white craft ink around the outer edge of my red card stock panel.  Some white twine was used for the 'package wrapping' and a Sue Wilson 'Pierced Flags' tag was used to house my Verve Stamps (Winter Mittens) sentiment.
Sue Wilson Designs - Pierced Flags
Please be sure to pop over to see the amazing creations the ladies have made to inspire you today! I'm always so impressed with these ladies!!! They leave me in awe with each & every challenge theme!

Challenges to share in:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #374 - All Tied Up
Mod Squad Challenge - What a Flake (snowflake)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Gift It  (card made to look like a present)
 The Merry Christmas Challenge #46 - Christmas

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
Here's what I have up for grabs to one lucky random draw winner.
But, you need to play to win!!  LOL
 
 Hope to see you there!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.