Saturday, October 14, 2017

Twin Birthday Cards

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I have a couple more birthday cards to share with you today but these were made for a special set of twin girls.  A customer (now friend) of mine has asked me for the past several years to create special cards for her twin granddaughters.  The girls like Faeries so I always try to come up with something a little different (because they are different) but yet the same (because they are identical).  

Here's what I came up with this year ...

Inside

 The background paper is by American Craft and the solid card stock is Recollections from Michaels.  For my sparkle faeries, I've die cut from DCWV Glitter Pack card stock.  I taped the back of the wings that were cut from the glitter paper then die cut again from white card stock and overlaid to give definition.

The die I have used is Poppystamps 'Perched Faerie' and also the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' to create my frame work.  The Happy and Birthday dies are also from Tutti Designs.  A few little touches of Nuvo Crystal Drops for the finishing touch.

The inside sentiment is from Rubbernecker Stamps.  Purchased at last weeks shopping adventure in Akron at the Scrapbook Expo

Challenges to share in:
 CropStop October Challege #33 - ATG using product carried at CropStop
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #304-#305 - ATG
Always Fun Challenges #27 - Lots of Layers
Daisy Chain Challenge #13 - Happy Birthday

As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.