Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Double D - R/W/B and/or Stars & Stripes

Hello my friends . . .
WOW another month is gone ... egads time sure goes by quickly!

Team Diane is hosting the new challenge today
at the Double D Challenge Blog with a theme of
here's the mood board to help get you started . . .
Isn't that a fun and festive inspiration board!!!
Diane is so good at creating these boards!
Here's what I've come up with today ... what do you think?
 I've actually used a variety of scrap papers for my card so can't really tell you who the manufacturers are but at least I'm using it up ... that's a good thing.  I actually used a sketch from Mojo Monday which was showcased a few weeks back as my starting point then went from there.

The addition of a few die cuts and this card is ready for the postman!

You will LOVE the creations our design teams have to share today! 
I tell you ... these ladies are SO creative!
Please come join in the fun and remember, one lucky random.org drawn
entry will win an awesome prize.  
I wonder what Diane has up her sleeve today!
Pop on over to our Double D Challenge Blog to see for yourself!
Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, various scraps of designer paper, Red cs
Dies:  Tutti Designs 'Celebrate', Sue Wilson ' Stitched Flags', Memory Box 'Beloved Stars'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.