Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Birthday Cards

Hello Everyone!
My goodness but my days are flying by!  
I have a private show coming up on May 3rd so I'm 
keeping busy with making sure I have enough cards and
other goodies for the ladies to choose from.

I 'rediscovered' the other day that I had this large and beautiful
stack of 12x12 Heartfelt Creations papers that I purchased
at a special prices a few years ago and thought they'd work
well for some individual cards and card sets for this upcoming show.  
What do you think?


INSIDE 
BOX SETS
BOX SET INSIDE VERSE
Another group of papers in this stack I felt
would lend itself to either male or female card so 
created this set:

Box Set Inside Verse
I was actually able to make TWO sets of each design for the show.
They were quick ... easy ... and I think perfect
to have on hand for those last minute or Ooops I forgot
birthday times.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back tomorrow to share a creation made for the 
new Double D challenge ... just wait until you
see what Diane has up her sleeve with this theme!
So much fun!!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.