Monday, January 16, 2017

Butterfly Kisses in January

Hello friends ...
Today I have a card to share that was created 'Just Because'.   Not for any particular reason or commitment ... just looked through the challenges and grabbed a theme that called out to me.
 


The first challenge I spotted was the Butterfly Challenge where the theme is 'J for jewels and/or Jade'.  I must confess I forgot all about the 'jewels' part until after I had the photos done & edited ... but at least I have the Jade part correct with the use of this beautiful jade foil paper from a new (to me) DCWV Emerald Garden paper stack.


It's really difficult to photograph foil paper so you can see just how beautiful it really is.  Here I've laid it down on the counter and snapped a shot in hopes of catching the light from overhead vs the 'spotlights' on either side of my light box.

The two dies I've used today are the Elizabeth Craft Butterfly (#704 & 705) and the Sue Wilson 'Scandinavian Collection Background #CED4201.  A simple design yet impressive I think. 

Other challenges I'd like to share in are:
Allsorts Challenge - Wings on Things
My Time to Craft Challenge #337 - Something New (design paper)
Crafty Catz Challenge #353 - Anything Goes w/twist - Butterfly
Creative Corner Challenge - Anything goes
Craft Rocket Challenge #30 - Something New (design paper) 
Let's Craft and Create Challenge #121 - Things with Wings
I hope you're having a great start to your day!
Stay warm ... stay safe and most of all, stay happy!
As always . . .

 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV dp 
Dies:  Sue Wilson Scandinavian Collection, Elizabeth Craft Butterflies
Stamp/Ink:  Serendipity, Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Nuvo white crystal drops, Prima flowers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.