Friday, November 13, 2015

A Snowflake Window . . .

 Hello Dear Friends!
 I'm so excited to share today's card with you!
I've created this card as my inspiration sample for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
I saw a similar creation in blogland created by Ingrid Blackburn and immediately went in search of a die that would work for me.  The snowflake die used on Ingrid's card was no longer available but I was SURE I would find something at the Dies R Us Store that would do the job ... and I did!! YAY!~!


The snowflake die I used for today's card is Impression Obsession 'Large Snowflake' #DIE093.  Now keep in mind, I have used the NEGATIVE of this die ... here's a picture of the beautiful snowflakes this one die provides.


Aren't they beautiful!  WOW!  
My mind is in a whirl at what I can create with these beauties! 
Here's a closer look at the scene I've created behind the snowflake 'window'. .


Here's a quick step-by-step on creating a card such as this:











(Click on any image to enlarge)
I hope I've inspired you today to look at your dies in a different way.  The positive die cuts are beautiful to see on your creations ... but now maybe you'll look at that negative panel that you ALMOST threw away.  Can you use it in a manner as I have today??  Hey, give it a try ... what do you have to lose?  

Please be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog Monday through Friday for some amazing inspiration from my team mates.  From time to time we can all use inspiration and these ladies are always coming up with something new and exciting to share!

I hope you'll also come join in our challenge fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  A new theme is shared on the 1st and 15th of each month and YOU could be the next winner of a Dies R Us Store gift voucher!!  But, you need to PLAY to WIN!!

Challenges to share in:
Where the HeART is Challenge - Anything Goes/Winter Blues
Vintage Stamping Challenge - Traditional Christmas (stamps used - Inkadinkado)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Bingo w/sentiment  (Die Cut, Glitter or Bling, Favorite Color)

C.R.A.F.T. Challenges - Christmas
Crafty Girls Challenge #8 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts Challenge #115 - Something to Say

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.