Friday, April 10, 2015

Waiting for the flowers to bloom!

Happy Friday Friends!
As my title suggests, it's early April and I'm anxiously waiting for flowers to bloom in my flower beds, but in the meantime I'll just keep creating with flower images and paper flowers!
If you follow my blog, you are already aware of the Crafty Secrets Linky Party going on through midnight (PT), Sunday, April 19th.  We are partnered up this month with Really Reasonable Ribbon and you'll want to be sure to check out all the amazing inspiration from BOTH teams!

Today I have used more of the same beautiful Crafty Secrets digital papers and RRR gorgeous ribbons to create these two cards (that could be used for a variety of occasions) that I used on my Linky Party Spring Wreath project!



Besides using the beautiful Crafty Secrets Digital Papers, I used one of the smaller images available on the Victorian Easter Egg Printable Sheet.  I positioned it in the center of one of the dies in the Spellbinder 'Heirloom Legacy' card creator die set.
 The RRR ribbons I have used from the fabulous April Club Assorted Pack are:



For my second card I have selected an image I found online as my focus.  
I felt the colors were just perfect!

The design is very simple but the ribbon treatment is 'doubled up' on this card.
The TWO ribbons I've used (one on top of the other) are:

Please be sure to pop over to both of these companies to find FANTASTIC 
images, papers, ephemera, ribbons, lace, twine and much, much more!

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.