Sunday, April 12, 2015

Going 3D ...

I know, I know ... Sunday is supposed to be a DAY OF REST!
And it will be ... as soon as I show you these two gorgeous cards I made the other day!  LOL!

















I have had several of these 3d images put together ready to turn into cards for about 2 years (at least) now.  After putting each sheet of images together, I put them into several clear boxes to keep them nice and neat until I got around to card making.  
Well, with 2 craft shows coming up the end of the month I thought it was a good time to 'throw' a couple of these cards together.  With them already 'compiled' it took no time at all to create the cards!


Oh my goodness ... I just looked and I have another DOZEN PLUS (make that 28 Plus 8 Christmas) sheets of these beautiful images that haven't been 'complied' yet!  Guess I need to take a day (some day when I can't find anything else to do ... ha ha) and put more of these together.  

They sure make a striking card and I hope will be well received!

Challenges to share in:
~Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Day Friday Challenge - Florals & Butterflies
Simply Create Too Challenge - No digis or stamped images
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Okay ... time to RELAX!
Have a WONDERFUL day everyone!
God Bless and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.