Monday, December 1, 2014

Squigglefly - Skip to my Lou

Morning friends!
We have a new challenge at Squigglefly and this week's theme is

SKIP TO MY LOU ...
(skipping traditional holiday colors)

I chose to create a New Years card with a new sentiment image from Squigglefly.


This was a fun challenge and making a New Years card is something I rarely do but think will be perfect for an upcoming craft show I have scheduled!  In fact, I think I'll make a few more!

This is a very CAS card for ME but I love how it quickly came together.  My background paper comes from the Paper Studio Harper's Boutique paper pack and my clock is from an old Spellbinder die set.  I die cut it from gold matte paper then sponged over it with Tim Holtz 'tea dye' distress ink.  A little faux stitching and VIOLA!!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at Squigglefly and check out what my team mates have created!   They are certainly a talented group of ladies!!

Till next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.