Friday, October 17, 2014

Whenever I count my blessings . . .

Hello dear friends!
It's time once again to share a creation with you created with the fabulous images/papers from Crafty Secrets.  Today I've created a card using a beautiful image from the 'Little Blessings' Creative Scraps Sheet.  Remember, Crafty Secrets is in the process of switching to all digital so be sure to check out the fabulous sales going on at our store.  And, be sure to come join in our Monthly Linky Party held at our BLOG the 1st Monday of each month.  EVERYONE is a winner!


I have two more craft shows coming up in November and I'm really low on birthday cards, so Crafty Secrets is really helping me out with all their FABULOUS images.  
I'm also trying to use some of the scraps I have cut from past projects (the mountain is ever growing!) and I had this background paper laying on the table.  It wasn't wide enough for my card so I simply cut it, spliced it and added the pretty pink ribbon on the seam ... viola!

A few challenges to share in today are:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Birthday
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies October Challenge - Only One Design Paper
(requires hand colored image ... sorry!)
Seize the Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes Birthday
Miriam's Crafting Blog 17th Challenge - Shades of Pink
Scrapper's Delights Challenge - Anything Goes/Monochromatic
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you've found inspiration in my work and come back again real soon!  Happy Crafting and as always . . .



Recipe:
Papers: white cs, garden green cs, the 'Paper' Studio dp
Image:   'Little Blessings' Creative Scraps Sheet
Ink/Stamps:  Versafine Onyx, Inkadinkado, Paper Inspirations
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Mom' die, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish' die, TH spun sugar distress ink, Martha Stewart 'branch' punch, Offray pink ribbon, Wild Orchid Crafts pink mulberry rose, large sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.