Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bags, Tags, Boxes and More!!!

Welcome my friends!
Today I have a fun creation to share with you that I created as my DT inspiration for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create Challenge #95.  
Yes, we are an ANYTHING GOES challenge, but each time we have a TWIST theme.
It's to your advantage to use the twist when you can!

Today's TWIST THEME is:

BAGS, TAGS, BOXES and MORE!

Our sponsors today are:



   
            I have the pleasure of playing with a fun image from Beansie Doodles called 'HOLLY JINGLE BELLS' and decided to make a tag!  Not just any old tag, but a WINE BOTTLE TAG!
The holiday's are coming and there are a few friends on my list that enjoy receiving a bottle of the 'bubbly' for the holidays so this was my opportunity to really 'kick it up a notch' (so to speak! LOL)



Isn't this image adorable???  And SO FESTIVE!
I've enjoyed coloring her using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers then doing a little fussy cutting so I could pop her up and make her stand out a bit!
 

 I created my wine bottle tag quite simply but cutting a piece of white cardstock  11" x 3 1/4" ... score down on one end at 3 1/2" and punch/die cut a circle 1 1/4" round for the opening to slide down over the neck of your bottle.  Depending on the size of the bottle neck, you may need to adjust the size of the opening.


Of course, this would work great for ANY tall neck bottle ... no matter what the contents.  And try to make your opening centered!  NOT OFF CENTER like mine!  LOL!  (eye's must have been on crooked that day ... geesh!)

Then simply decorate it to your hearts content!  This is a great way to use up that mountain of scraps that we all have laying around and I even used up some of my white cut off scraps by doing a little tearing to create the snow she is standing in.
Though hard to see ... there is diamond Stickles sparkle on the edges of the snow and gold Stickles sparkle on all the 'jingle bells' our little holiday pixie is sporting!

Here are a few challenges I'd like to share in today:
Allsorts Challenge - CHRISTMAS
Hiding in my Craft Room #171 - Any Holiday
Little Claire's Design Monthly Challenge - CHRISTMAS
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge - Christmas Fun
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #34 - Photo Inspiration

Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes
Crafting By Design Challenge - Get Ready for Christmas
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Please come join in our challenge fun at 613 Avenue Create!
And, if you need inspiration, by all means pop over and see what my team mates have created for you ... they are AMAZING!!!  Hope to see you there!

As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, the Paper Studio dp
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Diamond Stickles, Gold Stickles, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, holiday lights from my stash (sorry don't know the mfg), pop dots, Stampin' Up 1 1/4" hole punch

Wine Bottle provided by Arbor Mist (Holiday Merlot) ... LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.