Sunday, August 10, 2014

Craft Show Goodies ...

Happy Sunday All!
It's Sunday afternoon and I'm in my cave working on some 'goodies' to sell at this years Fall Craft Shows.  Besides my card creations, I like to have a few things that people might enjoy giving as gifts to those people you don't want to spend a lot of money on but would really like to let them know you are thinking of them and appreciate all they've done for you through out the year.  
i.e.  Mailman, Hairdresser, Teacher, Manicurist, etc.

Today I'm working on a few more Post-It Note covers and I was asked to share a little tutorial on how they are made.  They are really quite simple and you could decorate them for ANY occasion!


Here are a few that are READY TO GO!
And, here are 18 more that are cut and ready to be put together/decorate!



**POST-IT NOTE COVER TUTORIAL**

What you will need:
Post It Notes
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Strong Adhesive (to adhere Post-It Note to inside back cover)
Magnet Discs (mine are Basic Grey purchased at Joann.com)





These magnets are self adhesive, nice and flat and plenty strong!

















You can decorate these in SO MANY ways!
I've kept my decorating pretty clean and simple since I'm thinking they'll be carried in a purse and although they would look fabulous, anything like a homemade flower would get destroyed if their purse is anything like mine!  LOL!! 
Keeping it relatively flat will make it easy to be tucked down inside a pocket of their purse so they will know exactly where to go to find it!


I'm meeting up tomorrow morning with a couple (non-crafting) friends for breakfast, and, they've agreed to come over to the house afterwards and give me a hand with some of my craft show projects!  LOL!  They don't know what they're in for!  But we'll have fun!

A few other things I'm working on are:

More of the larger notepad covers (3x5) ...

Some tissue box covers with matching cards ...

And these fingernail file covers ...
Mind you, I WILL be covering/decorating the soup cans too!  LOL!!


I have several more fancy fold (tri-shutter, side step, front step) cards cut and ready to decorate but of course that is something I'll continue to do as time permits.  But all in all, I think I'm doing pretty well with getting things made in time for my first show which is a private show at a local Country Club on September 24th.

Want to see where all this fun will be taking place?  
Yep!  We'll be hangin' out in the CAVE!

Other things on my Craft Show ToDo List are:
Christmas Gift Card Holders
Christmas Tags & Wine Bottle Tags
Hershey Nugget Boxes (holds 8 Hershey nuggets)
Hershey Surprise Pouches (holds the full size bar)

WOW!  With that being said I'd better quit chit-chatting and get busy!  LOL!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and here's wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead!
As always ...
Much Love and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.