Monday, July 28, 2014

Squigglefly - Add some Twine

Happy Monday All ...
Here we are at the end of another month!  
EGADS!  Where's the time going?

Today I have a card to share for my DT spot over at Squigglefly and our
theme is ADD SOME TWINE.


This cute little guy is by artist Tam Hess and is called 'Fred - Whatever'.
I've kept my design pretty simple today to showcase Fred, whom I colored with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  My background design paper is from an OLD, OLD, 12x12 DCWV paper pack that I purchased at JoAnn's.  And the gold/white baker's twine was my twine of choice for this creation.

I hope you'll take a minute and pop over to Squigglefly!
Check out the fun creations designed by my team mates ... then pop over to our store and shop around.  And of course, come join in this fun challenge with us!

See you there!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying your summer!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.