Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Just having fun . . .

Happy Hump Day Everyone!
After an early morning visit to my doctor (annual check up - all is good!), I've decided to spend the day 'just having fun!'.  Not worrying about craft show creations, DT obligations ... just doing what looks and sounds like fun!  That's what this 'crafting thing' is supposed to be all about ... right!

(which I love to play but don't partake often enough)

 ... AND spotted THIS BEAUTY created by a lovely lady whom I follow on Bloglovin' (thanks Donna) ... I knew exactly what my 1st card of the day would be!
And here it is ...

(Inside view)

 I truly enjoy making 'guy' cards using my Stampscapes stamps.  If you've never played with these stamps, you can check them out HERE.  It's amazing what beautiful creations you can come up with using these stamps, sponges and ink.  Really easier than you might think!

 The product I've used on today's card is as follows:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, DCWV 'dots, stripes & plaids mat stack dp
Stamps:  Stampscapes 'Pines & Rocks' #195G, Stampscapes 'Pine Row' #150E, Inkadinkado and The Stamp Pad co.
Inks:  Versafine Onyx, Memento 'Angel Pink', Tim Holtz Distress Inks - 'Salty Ocean', 'Tumbled Glass', 'Faded Jeans' and 'Stormy Sky'
Accessories:  Spellbinder Classic Circle dies, SU Circle Punch, Eclipse masking, large sponge daubers, Spectrum Noir alcohol marker EB2 (color rocks), TH black fine tip marker for faux stitching

 (close up view)

 Here are a few additional challenges I'd like to share with today:

Our Daily Bread Designs - Sponging or Stencils
Emerald Faeries - Hip Hip Hooray Birthday
Reves 2 Scrap Challenge #2 - Anything Goes
 Susan Hurley 365 Challenge #94 - Celebration
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Make Your Own Background
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #94 - Birthday

Now let's see what my afternoon has in store for me, lol!
Hope you're having fun today too, whatever you may be doing!
Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you've been inspired to JUST HAVE FUN!
Life is too short not to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.