Monday, June 18, 2012

Fancy Fold Cards

Happy Monday Everyone and thanks for stopping by today!

WOW!  Can you believe it ... I have just reached 500 followers!  I am so thrilled!  In fact, I think that is a good reason to share some BLOG CANDY ... so be watching and I'll have something put together and posted by the end of the week!  YIPPEE and THANKS SO MUCH!!

This morning I was playing around with creating a few more FANCY FOLD cards to add to my stash and thought you might like to see them too.  I'm having so much fun making these cards.

TRI-SHUTTER CARD using Disney 'Little Mermaid' Stickers from EK Success.
(A few weeks back JoAnn's had all their Disney stickers on sale, 40% off and I grabbed up a variety of them with these tri-shutter cards in mind.)


TRI-SHUTTER CARD using  Disney 'Winnie-the-Pooh' Rub-Ons from SandyLion.
The corner treatment is a die from Cheery Lynn Designs (B165) Lace Corner Dies.


 (open view)
The 'Especially for you!' is a $1 stamp by All Nite Media ... 
Prismamarkers were used to color...
Floral stickers came from my scrapbooking stash.

 Now here's a TRI-SHUTTER CARD for the guys!
I found this pack of 3D stickers (by Paper House Productions) at Archiver's the other day and the designer paper is by Recollections ... 'Outdoor Trees' ... purchased at Michaels (6 for $1).


 DOUBLE DUTCH CARD
was actually created by using up scraps.
The floral oval panel was from the lid opening on a Tissue Box Cover I made MONTHS ago and the BoBunny design paper was left from another project that hasn't been posted yet.  And you know we all have those scraps of ribbon laying around ... I thought the gingham checks looked cute with all the dots.


Well, it's time to take a break but before I do, I think I'll check out some of the challenges running as shared by Feline Playful and hopefully share these creations with a few other folks.
Qualifying Challenges are:
Joan's Gardens - A Child's Card
Creative Stamp Challenge - Birthday (Little Mermaid card)
Hooked on Craft Challenge - All that Glitters (Little Mermaid card)
Lexi's Creations #67 - Birthday (Little Mermaid card)
Paper Playtime #77 - Anything Goes w/sentiment
Stamp & Create - Bold & Bright (Little Mermaid or Pooh cards)

Have a FABULOUS day and please stop back again soon.
HUGS & HAPPINESS to you!
Darlene

14 comments:

  1. What a fantastic array of cards Darlene. I love them all. Can you tell me if the Dutch card was hard to do. I do like it. Enjoy your Day. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! such fabulous cards, I love the designs, colours and images you have used.
    all the best
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVE all these fabulously folded creations! I adore the last one--the shabby style is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Dar! Kids will love the first two, great guy card and lovely Dutch fold.
    p.s. found a jewelry box so I'm definitely in for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are truly wonderful! Love the Pooh bear one! Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. Congrats on reaching 500!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just super fun cards with lovely images nad fun papers - I have always loved this fold but it gives me fits when I try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful!!! I think the hunting one is my favorite...big surprise...haha. And using scraps...a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards Darlene.
    Great way to display several things.

    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you amaze me, these are fantastic!!! Who wouldn't love getting one of these gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely collection of cards, I love Winnie the pooh, they are all fab.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!So many fabulous cards and fancy folds.Beautiful work.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such beautiful cards !
    Thanks for joining Craft Your passion this week.
    Hugs Berit - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning collection of cards. Love the folds. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Happy Birthday Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.